Hyderabad is the joint capital of Telangana and residuary Andhra Pradesh. It will remain so in another ten years. This city is also known as the land of Nizams. Due to the patronage of erstwhile Nizam rulers, this city has a huge population of Muslims. The concentration of Muslim population is more in the old city and parts of Tolichowki and Mehdipatnam.
The concentration of Muslim population is more in the old city and parts of Tolichowki and Mehdipatnam.
The city has changed from being an old city few years back to a metropolitan city. Many IT offices have opened their office in the city. They lie centered around Hitech city. Due to the availability of land space in all the four directions, it is able to withstand the fast pace of development. As a result unscrupulous exploitation of land resources, water table in the city is going down by each passing year. Hence, the drinkable and potable water has become a costly quantity in the city.
As a result unscrupulous exploitation of land resources, water table in the city is going down by each passing year. Hence, the drinkable and potable water has become a costly quantity in the city.
Hyderabad City Characteristics
As a result of opening of the business to private sector, many companies have started to operate from Indian soil. Many workers from other parts of the country started coming here for job purpose. Now people have a lot of money to play with. With this, the widest of choices of food, clothes and gadgets become affordable for the people. Many of the food items that are served here have cosmopolitan look. Yet, the Hyderabad Haleem stands out different from others. In this article, we would be listing out ten things you should know before coming to Hyderabad city.
1. There are a lot of places to shop if you are a shopping lover. The Hyderabadi pearl is quite popular even in the western countries.
2. There a lot of places to visit for passing time. You can visit Salarjung Museum, Ramoji Film City, Birla Planetarium, Birla Mandir, a number of parks and gardens, multiplex theatres, good eateries, etc.
3. City is well connected with prompt bus and cab services. Bus services work out to be cheaper for the students.
4. The city has numerous opportunities for education and growth. You can expect quality education in any of the engineering, medical and arts and science colleges present in the city. The hawkers in the city offer second-hand books for sale. The students can learn the subject and give the book back to them. On return, they get at least 60% of the spent amount back.
5. The modern city offers plenty of opportunities for employment. The jobs are available in both government and private sectors.
6. Being a metropolitan city, you can have all range of foods available for you. So, you will not feel alien in this place. Hyderabad Haleem is quite famous. This cuisine is served at lower cost during the holy month of Ramadan.
7. Due to rampant exploitation of ground water, the water table in the city has gone down. Mostly the city dwellers live on tanker water for meeting the daily needs.
8. Due to irregular monsoon, the water resources have shrunk. Now, the corporation water, i.e., Manjeera water comes only 3 times a week. During the summer seasons, the temperature goes up to 47 degree Celsius in certain parts of the city. Without electricity, it is very difficult to survive.
9. The real estate sector is not yet up after the formation of the Telangana state. Those who look forward to build a house immediately after moving in can think of this. It is the correct time for the investment in the land. The land prices are not yet reached higher levels as seen in other parts of the country.
10. In south India compare to other cities, Hyderabad was very comfort, enjoyable and unforgettable moment left in everywhere and every place.